Wife Puts Husband Up For Sale Over Modern Warfare 3

Gamercide

Wife%20Puts%20Husband%20Up%20For%20Sale.A woman who could not handle her husband’s noobish love for Modern Warfare 3 has placed him up for sale on Craigslist, but only as a “joke” of course.

“I am selling my 22 year old husband.  He enjoys eating and playing video games all day. Easy to maintain, just feed and water every 3-5 hours. You must have Internet and space for gaming. Got tired of waiting so free to good home. If acceptable replacement is offered will trade.” states the ad.

Kyle, her husband that is up for sale finds it hilarious and says that his wife supports his gaming habits.

“I love my wife.  She supported me when I got the game. We stayed until midnight to get the game when it first came out. It’s just funny.”

Funny or not, dude your wife put you up for sale.  There is no other way to say “I’m pissed because I asked you to take the trash out and instead 5 hours later you are playing that damn game, STILL!” then listing you for sale.

The couple has gotten some replies back from the ad with women offering to “retrain” him and men wanting to trade positions with the Modern Warfare 3 lover.

via ABC News

View the full article

chicks and gaming annoy me. let me play my damn game. what on earth else would he be dong. i know it was a joke but females are crazy when it comes to this. if he wasn't playing a game they would be sitting there watching tv, and more then likely he would be forced to watch some awful reality show about someone from new jersey.

Now GG, we all have to juggle our time between TV Shows and gaming. You know this. Though I strictly refuse to watch reality tv with my wife.

i know but damn chicks are insane when it comes to gaming. if i wasn't playing something i would be sitting here on the internet so whats the difference.

Archived