Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition Announced

Gamercide

New%20Vegas%20Ultimate%20Edition.jpg?m=1Bethesda has announced that you will be able to get all the DLC together in one package in the upcoming “Ultimate Edition”. This package will be available February 7th 2012 in North America, and February 10th 2012 in Europe. It will include all the DLC associated with the game, and all level cap raises also.

For those who can’t remember all the DLC, this will include Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Courier’s Stash, and the Gun Runners Arsenal. The first four add to the storyline of New Vegas, Courier’s Stash bundles the various pre-order bonuses for the player, and Gun Runners Arsenal adds several new weapons and a new perk (not too mention tons of fun completing challenges). You will also be able to level up to 50 with all the level cap raises that come with the DLCs, so you’ll be able to raise your perks and stats to perfection. Then even those pesky Deathclaws won’t be able to stand in your way!

Author:  starscream xox

View the full article

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, the lonesome road was the last DLC (*sobbing*) so there won't be anymore for this fallout. Perhaps we shall see a new fallout sooner than I hoped.....I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!!

I'm hoping for it, hopefully Bethesda and Interplay can come to terms and think about the fans for a change, or else we might not see one for a while.

Archived