Coachella Live Webcast

PeeKnuckle

I can agree that musically speaking Kanye was by far NOT the best musician to perform, as far as musical ability live is concerned, and his music was probably not the most appealing for a typical festival goer, but for a man who has been labeled as an arrogant and egotistical "monster," he was nothing but a class act tonight, particularly the conclusion of his performance in which all of the backup singers and dancers bowed on stage with him. Even for a headliner, playing for nearly 2 hours is an incredible length of time for a music festival performance (I think the Cure played even after the power was shut off though a few years back). I give Kanye mad props for what he did at Coachella.

*The Cure played for 2 hours and 50 minutes. LINK

As far as quality goes, in regards to Kanye, I don't like his live style. He tends to scream and yell rhymes. I saw Big Boi on Thursday and his delivery was so crisp and smooth. Also, B.o.B was very entertaining live. I still think his [Kanye's] performance was incredible though.

Must've heard different albums cause I consider MY Dark Twisted Fantasy as his best. He killed it live tonight.

Yeah, it all comes down to preference and I've never really been a huge Kanye fan, so I'm a bit bias. But, tonight he was a real gentleman and had a fantastic performance.

Archived