Dance Central Leaderboards

Koolaye

Hmm, I hope I posted this in the right area. Anyway, I am not a dancer and never will be, but I'm totally in love with Kinect's Dance Central. I pushed myself to beat Sedington's 871,000 score on Poker Face (bwahaha); a score, which I thought would be impossible to beat. Now, I'm at 882,000 and my other friend is determined to beat that, which gave me an idea to start a friendly competition if anyone is interested. Post here with your scores (include screenshots, too, if you want) and challenge anyone to beat it. At the very least, we would gain a good workout from it. :P

So for now my challenge to anyone would be to beat my score for Poker Face: 882,000 (I'll include a screenshot for it next time), since all of my other dance scores are horrible.

Your turn. :D

I'll start worrying when you start beating my other scores.... only played two, maybe 3 sessions of the game, so it can't be too hard to catch up. :P

....although next time i do get on I will probably be trying to take down that score.

Beating your other scores!? Okay, challenge accepted.

And thanks for the info PK! *violently scribbles down notes*

• 2 weeks later...

After I saw sedington's hacked score, my competitive demon got the best of me and forced me to dance. I played Dance Central for an hour yesterday, but failed to take the number one position on my friend's leaderboards that was once mine!! So his score got to live another day.

Well, that was yesterday and this is today:

550_DC-Leaderboards2.jpg

OH but that's not all folks!! All few of you who visit this thread! I thought this score could easily be beaten by my nemesis, so I continued on to achieve a higher score. Gotta make 'em work hard for it, y'know? After a couple of tries, I accomplished my goal:

550_DC-leaderboards.jpg

What you got sedington, what you got?! :boxing:

Archived