Professor Layton Is Breaking Mah Mind!

ThermoNukePanda

So I bought this for Coy actually this past weeked cause she wanted it and likes puzzles, along with Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP).

She immediately started playing Kingdom Hearts. I couldn't let the poor Professor sit there in his case, yearning to unleash his puzzle madness upon someone's brains.

Some of these puzzles are MADDENING. I mean, really. I don't want to use a guide; no, I REFUSE to use one! I simply must melt my grey cells and figure out these ******** by myself ******!

Now excuse me, I have hint coins to find (which I try VERY hard not to use, even though most are UNHELPFUL hints) and puzzles to attempt to solve.

:banghead::Retard: :Retard:

There are actually THREE right now. LoL

Professor Layton and the Curious Village (the one I bought)

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

The puzzles are all over the place. Logic. Math. Spatial recognition. Memory. It's making my brain MELT dude. hahahaha

This one drove me nuts for a little while:

A glass jar holds single germ. After one minute, the germ splits into two germs. One minute after that, the two germs split again, forming a total of four germs. Continuing at this rate, a single germ can multiply to fill the whole jar in exactly one hour.

Knowing this, how long in minutes would it take to fill the jar if you had started with two germs?

Hmm, that last problem seems kind of easy. Maybe my answer isn't correct though.

SPOILERS (to that question, in case you don't want to read it)

Wouldn't the time be 30 minutes? I mean, if one germ is an hour, 2 germs would be 30 minutes, because it is taking up more space.

Dude the game is awesome. Simplistic and yet mind boggling. I like the touch screen controls, handwriting recognition and making your brain literally melt our your ears. The DS is a pretty cool device. I loves my PSP, but it's games like this that make the DS a great system to have also. :)

Dude the game is awesome. Simplistic and yet mind boggling. I like the touch screen controls, handwriting recognition and making your brain literally melt our your ears. The DS is a pretty cool device. I loves mah PSP, but it's games like this that make the DS a great system to have also. :)

Yeah, I've used my brothers and like playing it. I've thought about picking one up a couple of times, but I have so many other games I still haven't played I can't justify a entire new system.

Archived