Website

LGWyant

For the actual website proper, we use Wordpress, which is of course free. For the forums we use Invision Power Services IP.Board, which runs $150 for a license.

Invision does offer another product called IP.Blog, that runs $50. We will be switching the main site over to that in the next couple of months.

Thanks Spawn, wordpress looks nice...... after looking around a bit webhosting hub looks like a good webhost. Once we get up and running I'll throw a link up so everyone that wants to can check it out. We're also looking at making apps for android and some games for xbla down the road.

Thanks Spawn, wordpress looks nice...... after looking around a bit webhosting hub looks like a good webhost. Once we get up and running I'll throw a link up so everyone that wants to can check it out. We're also looking at making apps for android and some games for xbla down the road.

We use Anubian Host for hosting. The guy that runs it is a friend of mine and he has really reasonable pricing. If you want the info on that let me know.

Archived