Do U Play?

NightWing XII

eyveryone just wondered. does anyone here play an instrument? If so which ones? What gear do you use? What types of music do you play?

I'm a Bassist, I've been playing alittle over 3yrs now, I play a Fnder American Standard Jazz Bass but I own a Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass which is what I learned to play on. I also play guitar which I've been playing for 5yrs but I prefer bass.

Just like my musical tastes I like to play a diverse amount of music from pop punk to alternative to metal. I'm not in a band but I'd like to join one if I met the right people and I'm alittle shy so it would be nice to work up the conffidence to perform infront of a crowd.

What about everyone else?

I own and play:

A trumpet

A baritone (euphonium)

Takamine electric/acoustic guitar

Johnson deadnaught acoustic guitar

Epiphone electric guitar (explorer body)

Gibson acoustic guitar

Yamaha classical guitar

2 Djembe drums

I know how to play but do not own:

Trombone

French Horn

Tuba

I loves my guitars though. I don't personally think I'm fantastic (everyone is their own worst critic) but I've been told I'm pretty good. I'm also self taught on guitar. Been playing about 9 years now. I was in a crapload of bands in high school and played every brass instrument. Lots of marching band, jazz band, classical band, symphony (with the stringed instruments), etc. I''ve always wanted to play things like the saxophone and clarinet, but I'm not good with Reed instruments. I'm great with brass instruments though.

I can play every instrument on the face of this planet with my audio producing program, FL Studio :P .

I played trumpet and snare in middle school, but never played in high school. If you consider audio producing "playing" an instrument, then my specialities are:

- String instrments (preferrably violin)

- Synths (Detuned Saw, Hypersaw, Silversaw)

- Drumpad

- FX & Toxic Biohazard

Own a guitar but haven't had the time to play. Think I'm gonna take it to school this year and try to learn to play somehow.

Since Bollweevil dropped off the face of the earth, I'd love to attempt to help you out CB. Lemme know. Being self-taught myself, I have a wealth of resources and experience to share with you.

Archived