South Park Stick of Truth

Siren

Has anybody else played this?  I am really enjoying it and love that it has that classic South Park humor.   Surprisingly the combat is really nice too, nothing complicated. Plus farting on people never gets old :P

I have it and completed it already on PS3.  I won't spoil anything for you, but Jesuth Chrith (Mr Slave voice), this game is amazing!  I haven't laughed so hard at a game in a long time.  I plan on replaying it as a different class again though (probably will be a Jew).  I was a Thief the first time around.

How far are you in the game Siren?

I am just recruited Tweek so I am still at the beginning, but I've been watching Jason and he chose sides at the school and is getting ready to fight the one who has the stick.  (I don't want to post spoilers)  You are right....I have never laughed so hard at a game in a long time..or perhaps before.  I really hope that they make another game like this.  

I too am a thief.  I think if I do a second playthrough I will go with the mage character.  The only thing I don't like is how hard it is to take a poop.  I'm not a tapper, so I got one poop out and that was it, lol.  I said screw you to the rest of the toilets!

I never thought about what Cartman would say if you play as that class, lol!  Jason just played past the bedroom scene when you are tiny and I just about died of laughter!  Especially when you have to fight those three bosses and the boobs are flapping around and then the balls come, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived