Get Free Trogdor Game Today To Celebrate Trogday

spawn622

strongbadg1-300x196.jpg

Download Complete Trogdor Episode from Telltale’s Game Series Today only at www.trogday.com

SAN RAFAEL, Calif. – January 13, 2010 – Happy Trogday, everyone! Seven years ago today, the beefy-armed dragon, Trogdor, first appeared on HomestarRunner.com, burninating the hearts and minds of audiences around the globe in the Strong Bad email installment, “Dragon.” In celebration of this momentous anniversary, Telltale Inc is giving away the very special Trogdor-themed episode of Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People for free at http://www.trogday.com. As part of this celebration, Telltale is also making the full season available for $19.95 (reduced from its regular $29.95 list price).

First drawn into existence through the artistic aplomb of Strong Bad, Trogdor is best known for terrorizing countrysides and burninating peasants and their thatch-roofed cottages at every available opportunity. Over the years, the green scaled menace has exploded in popularity, with devotees paying tribute through homemade offerings, including delicious Trogdor-shaped baked goods, Halloween costumes, custom plushies, and some pretty legendary tattoos.

"From the instant I drew Trogdor, I knew I'd done something special, something lasting,” said Trogdor creator and all-around awesome dude, Strong Bad. “Even cooler than that butt with three cheeks I one time drew."

In the Trogdor episode of Telltale’s game series, entitled 8-Bit is Enough, the beefy-armed dragon of legend has broken free of his arcade cabinet prison and is burninating Free Country, USA without remorse! With the help of classic 8-bit Videlectrix characters, Strong Bad must find a way to conquer the scorching menace and restore Strong Badia to its former glory. This episode is the fifth episode of the critically acclaimed five game series.

More information can be found at http://www.telltalegames.com/strongbad

Click here to view the article