Counter Strike: Global Offensive

ThermoNukePanda

I watched Jason play the trial lastnight. It seems okay. I won't be buying it, but Jason is.

People are complaining somewhat if you look up reviews, because I guess those that haven't played it before were expecting a Call of Duty clone. Especially over IGN. Well IGN has yet to post their review which is no big shock there, but the users are complaining about the game. I am really starting to despise that website in more ways than one. Meta Critic gave it an 87 and their comments have been positive about it.

Wel screw the complainers. Counterstrike has NEVER been like CoD. I used to play the original CS all the time on PC, and this was waaaaaay back in the day. That's why I was interested in it and wondering if anyone else tried it.

I'm just leary due to lack of support for Orange Box.

How is the controller lag? I heard from a few other places that there is some noticeable input lag with the console version for some reason.

I personally didn't take notice to any. I haven't heard Jason complain about it either and he's been playing the crap out of it.

Archived