Gamercide’s Cleanest Contest Ever!

Gamercide

Another month has passed and that means it’s time to giveaway more cool stuff here at Gamercide! 

During my perusing of the internets, I occasionally stumble across something so awesome that it begs to be given as a prize.  This month’s contest is quite possibly the cleanest contest that I’ve ever sponsored, and the prizes this month are guaranteed to keep you fresh! 

Behold!  A handmade creation that inspires awe in the hearts of Star Wars fanboys everywhere!

solosq.jpgGuaranteed to help you NOT be a scruffy looking nerfherder!

I know, I know.  I’m speechless too!  What is cooler than a bar of soap that looks like Han Solo encased in carbonite?  That’s right!  NOTHING! 

TWO lucky winners will receive one (1) bar of this incredible soap.  A third person in the contest will receive the runner-up prize of their choice of any $5 XBLA game!  That’s right!  THREE WINNERS THIS MONTH!  Woot!

All you have to do is leave a comment here at our Forums!  It’s that simple.  No silly caption contests and no picture posting requirements!  You have no reason not to enter!

The winners will be chosen at random on FRIDAY JUNE 11TH which will give everyone plenty of time to enter. 

Tell your friends, tell your enemies, but don’t tell Boba Fett.  You wouldn’t want him to steal your prize.  Your cleanliness is more important than him claiming his bounty anyways, right? 

Good luck!

View the full article

Archived