Call of Duty 2013 Rumors

Siren

In your Thursday edition of "I could give two shits about something containing Call of Duty in it", I present to you the latest rumor regarding 2013's release of the next installment in a series that others call unique and innovative, however I refer to it as a once great thing turned into a huge steaming cow patty.

Siliconera is reporting that Activision is already recording voice overs for the 2013 release of the next Call of Duty which will continue the Modern Warfare story if you want to call it that after Modern Warfare 3. Supposedly there is also a flashback with the now dead "Soap" MacTavish. Anybody remember his death scene? Most un-climatic piece of story telling I have ever seen for someone that is considering a main character.

If you care at all and are still reading this, then you should also know that some of the lines for the codename character "Ben Burke" have also been released; "Goliath, this is Sentinel Zero One! We have enemy armor at the gate, hundred meters north of our position! Requesting close-air grid mark three-one-six!"

Sounds thrilling doesn't it? Of course Activision has not confirmed anything, so this will remain a rumor until otherwise told.

Click here to view the article