I think I'm gonna get a Kinect

Super Kev

Yeah I said it .. and I decided to post that here instead of the 360 thread because .. well .. I want to get the Playstation Move also. I said many times before .. I played the crap out of Wii Sports but after that Nintendo and the Wii had nothing to offer. At least with Microsoft and Sony, once I'm bored with the motion controls I'll be able to play a good game like Gears or Killzone.

I was pretty unimpressed with the Kinect for a long time but lately I'm taking a more active role in the "De-Fattening" of myself and started using going to the gym on a more consistent schedule and today I started up Wii Fit again. The thing about Kinect that interests me is that it can see 2 people .. hey I'm married with no kids (and will never have them) and that's two people. .. could there be an exercise game on Kinect that allows two people to work out at the same time? .. I don't know but I hope so. Plus Tam uses the Wii Fit almost everyday but doesn't really get into playing games .. she likes watching them .. just not playing. So I think (or hope) that some of the stuff from E3 will be a two player experience that her and I can do together. I'm not going to be first in line and will likely wait till after the holiday season for the Kinect and Playstation Move just to see where these companies are going with these things, but the more I think about it, the more I want both.

Archived