Sunset Overdrive

PeeKnuckle

I don't understand what the big deal is with that game.  People are geeking out over it and to me it looks like it's just another game that is over-hyped and will fail.  It's take a lot to get me excited about games these days....

I don't understand what the big deal is with that game.  People are geeking out over it and to me it looks like it's just another game that is over-hyped and will fail.  It's take a lot to get me excited about games these days....

You and me both.  The only two games I'm really looking forward to are Evolve and Dragon Age.  *shrugs*  Not much else is really exciting these days.  I think we're all getting old!

The only game that I am interested in is the HD remake of the original Resident Evil, but that isn't coming out to next year.  I'm also waiting for an announcement of either Fallout 4 or Elder Scrolls game.  I will kart wheels for those games.

This past year of game releases has sucked in my opinion especially for the current gen consoles.  Devs need to stop making games for all of the consoles and start showing love to the current gen.

It looks like the combination of mechanics from at least 4 games judging by that clip. Probably will be entertaining, but nothing to be super hyped about.  I'm with you Irish, the only thing that has me even thinking of a next gen console is the remake of The Last of Us, and that is well, a remake.

Archived