The Flash (TV Show)

ThermoNukePanda

I've been a fan of Arrow since it started and when they announced Flash, I was stoked.  It's better than Arrow, which is saying a lot.  It's more fun and light than Arrow's heavy, dark, and gritty.  After the first episode laid the groundwork for a Crisis on Infinite Earths television event, I am fully in to it.  There's no way they could pull off Crisis, but it's cool to think about.  If you watch Arrow or are a fan of Green Arrow and Flash, you owe it to yourself to watch both shows.

Also, if you watch Arrow...YOU GET SUICIDE SQUAD! Complete with a Harley voice cameo by the beautiful, loveable, and talented as all hell Tara Strong.  They are glorious shows.

I'm a bigger fan of new Suicide Squad (Harley, Deadshot, Deathstroke, Black Manta, Joker's Daughter) than the old team.  I'm more intrigued and a tad bit frightened, than excited about DC's slate of films.

Yeah, it's going to be interesting.... yeah I guess that's the word.... to see how Justice League is going to pan out with a Batflleck after Batman V Superman. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Flash has been turning out way better than Gotham in my opinion.  I don't know if that's just because I like seeing actual superpowers and villians and stuff instead of a cop drama, but yeah, overall I enjoy it more so far.

How the hell do we have reruns already. Lol

I have no idea.  I tuned in last night and I was like WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol

I was kind of pissed  :D  Ended up just playing some of the new Call of Duty and watching Ink Master for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched the first 5 episodes and am really enjoying it so far. I've got to get caught up on Arrow (watched the first season and a bit of the second a while ago) but so far I like the overall tone of Flash. It's distinctly different from Arrow as far as the overall feel but i'm loving the crossover. 

Arrow is definitely darker and grittier which I really like, while Flash is brighter and less heavy but so far I feel they've done a good job with the story line and keeping it interesting. 

I'd also like to add that I have no previous knowledge of either of these characters, so their story lines and the characters they interact with are completely new to me. :)

Archived