St. Louis County police will no longer be involved in policing Ferguson

PeeKnuckle

So fucking busted. This is why they are being pulled out of Ferguson.

http://boingboing.net/2014/08/14/video-of-ferguson-police-gassi.html

No fly zones, news media being fired on with rubber bullets and tear gas to get them to disperse, and then they roll in and dismantle their equipment so they cannot record.

DISGUSTING

Not sure why more questions arent being asked of why the police need to look and act like the Military, if you took off the badges that say police, then what do they look like? The more this happens the more it seems like it should be normal, and it definately shouldnt be normal

It sucks, because not every cop is an asshole, but not every cop upholds justice. The response was fucking terrible. But when looting / fires / rioting happens, riot police gets called in of course. Living in / near LA I've seen that a few times. What starts as a peaceful protest becomes a problem, because jackasses take advantage of numbers and confusion. The protesters have nothing to do with it, and basically get blamed for the shitty actions of a few. It sucks. Law enforcement gets screwed either way : They either overreacted, or underreacted. Why are they attacking us / not protecting us? It's a shitty line to toe, and we need to have more clear cut rules and regulations for this sort of shit.

I'm not speaking about Ferguson specifically, I just mean in general. Fucking destroying media outlets and threatening / arresting reporters even? Disgusting.

Yeah.

HO8llXE.jpgWhere do I know that lady with the short hair near those budweiser can mollies?

osN04q7.png Oh yeah

BK7m4QX.jpg Hi Joey, we see you. (far left with hat and bullhorn)

vvvvv Read about these out of town instigators that are trying to start a revolution. vvvvvv

http://themissouritorch.com/blog/2014/08/17/meet-greg-joey-johnson-an-opportunistic-communist-revolutionary-agitating-in-ferguson-video/

Meet Officer Go Fuck Yourself

***Update***

Lt. Ray Albers, 46, a 20-year police veteran AKA Officer Go Fuck Yourself

Albers has been placed on indefinite, unpaid suspension from the force pending an investigation.

Albers served four years in the United States Army, according to The Huffington Post. He will be subject to a psychological evaluation next week.

But wait!

"

Though Jimenez said the officer’s behavior was inexcusable, he added that Albers was justified in raising his weapon in a supposedly volatile situation.

"He saw three to four suspects with bandanas on, and saw one of them raise a gun towards him," Jimenez said. "That made him draw his weapon up to the crowd, and he was scanning and moving that weapon back and forth, trying to assess the scene. ... Him seeing the gun in the crowd, he had every right to protect himself in fear of danger until he assessed the scene.""

WHAT!? Then please tell me why other officers who were clearly nearby him, weren't also coming over with guns drawn. And also why he didn't seek their aid or try to radio? This is pure 100% bullshit. The officer that came over to pull him away from acting like a total ass didn't see any guns.

http://rt.com/usa/181924-ferguson-officer-kill-protesters/

Glad he is off those streets, but tired of the continued lies by law enforcement there.

• 2 months later...

I remember a story about a cop shooting an unarmed mentally ill white man in the back, i think four times, i think he died. Cops defense? Thought he pulled his tazer. No charges filed. I remember a story, a whore called the cops, said her john was smoking something. Cops sent a swat team. They threw in flash bangs and ran in before they popped. Shrapnel hit a pig in the leg, pig squeeled he "was hit". A fellow swat member opened fire, killed the unarmed white home owner on his couch. They recovered a pipe and a baggie with such a small ammount of residue it wouldnt warrant a charge. The cop that killed him was given an award. Heres a fun one, a white teenage preschool teacher shot dead for god knows what. There IS a problem, but its not in furguson.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/11/teacher-tries-to-leave-party-cop-jumps-on-hood-of-her-car-opens-fire-and-kills-her/

Archived