Snowpiercer

PeeKnuckle

Yup, it was interesting PK, I have to give you that.  As I said though I'd recommend the movie for a casual movie night just sitting around.  For what it was I thought it was pretty cool.  I like sci-fi movies and it had a good premise.

Almost kinda reminded me of Bioshock in a way.

I only watched it because it was recently added to a media server I belong to. I almost stopped watching it in the beginning because it seemed a bit hokey. I can suspend my disbelief, but only for so long. But then, small elements started trickling in that reminded me so much of Terry Gilliam. And then more and more. Then I was into it and started to enjoy it a lot.

Odd like a Terry Gilliam film. haha

I wish they had just ended it after he gave up his arm for the small child. I thought that was some awesome redemption for his past wrongdoings. That ending would have been so much better. Instead, we're left with one boy, one girl and a polar bear. Not exactly Adam, Eve and the apple, but I guess that's the futuristic version.

At first I had thought you meant the kid that escapes and was inside of the engine. That little white kid was a fail safe of some sort. Brainwashed somehow to override the controls if the conductor wasn't able to do them himself. Just sitting in a box if and until his hatch ever opened. lol

Archived