STEAM SUMMER ADVENTURE STARTS NOW

PeeKnuckle

June 19, 2014 - The annual Steam Summer Sale is on, and this year marks the introduction of the Steam Summer Adventure.

Offered for free, the Summer Adventure offers the chance to earn in-game items, community rewards, and even free games by collecting Summer Adventure Trading Cards.  

Meanwhile the Sale, which runs for the next 10 days, offers massive savings on more than 3,000 games and software products from the Steam catalog.

New information on both the Adventure and the Sale will be revealed throughout the event via the following pages: 

Adventure

http://store.steampowered.com/promotion/summer2014faq/

Sale 

http://store.steampowered.com/

Woo, it randomly put me on the Red team that seems to be perpetually last.  Not that I much care, or will participate in the event much.  I'm only likely going to get a few games this sale.  I've saled so hard in the past that most of the games that I would have wanted that go on sale, I already have, like the last couple years' sales.

Woo, it randomly put me on the Red team that seems to be perpetually last.  Not that I much care, or will participate in the event much.  I'm only likely going to get a few games this sale.  I've saled so hard in the past that most of the games that I would have wanted that go on sale, I already have, like the last couple years' sales.

Yeah, I have WAAAYYYY too many games and don't think I'll find much that I want to buy this year lol.  Damn you Gabe.  :D

Hmmm.... Really looking at Planetary Annihilation at the moment.  Didn't ever want to pay full price, plus it's still kind of in Beta but I'm trying to resist!  Haven't bought anything yet.

*EDIT*

Nope, succumbed.  I ended up buying a 2-copy of that 7 Days to Die game lol.  I've been into Terraria a lot lately on my Vita with the whole exploring and crafting and stuff and figured what the hell because it was on sale.

Welp, my haul is

7 Days to Die
Bit. Trip. Flux
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate
Castle Crashers + DLC
Battleblock Theater
Space Engineers
Cloudbuilt
Defy Gravity
Retro/Grade
LYNE
Omikron: The Nomad Soul