World Of Tanks 360

DUBL DUECE

Is anybody else playing this? Man I cant put it down, I have 4 American tier VII and 2 Russian tanks I am working on.

I play it on the PC from time to time and have for a long while now.  I mostly roll in Russian heavies and TD's.  Have T10 heavy and T9 TD's currently.  Also try to use some of the artillery but I am terribad with them hahaha.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Similar to PC but there are differences in Crews, and Packages instead of Modules and some of the tank characteristics are different than PC, some things they follow the PC and some they dont. 

You don't have to pay at all to play as long as you have Gold account, but if you want premium time and premium tanks and some other extras those cost, I do premium time cause it cuts down on the grind and you get more silver to run more tanks. I have also gotten some premium tanks as they are great crew trainers and silver/xp earners, but you don't have to, the premium tanks don't out preform the regular ones but depending on the player driving them any tank will outperform others.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived