Lets begin !

Pcyden

Hey guys my name is Pcyden . If you don't get the rephrase you should stop and learn your history . Im 19 Years Old Lol Im Getting There .  Well , I guess im new here but I think you guys have a awesome forum and I decided to sign up . I own a variety of systems but im in a certain predicament where I can say I don't have one atm . I mostly play Adventure , FPS  , And Story Line Games . Just Beat Watch Dogs Right Before My Xbox Laser died inside of it so it was a lost cause from there . Im Looking forward to getting Wolfenstein soon since ima big fan but I guess ill wait . If there is anything I should know like rules , guidelines etc . Let me know ! But , thanks for letting me sign up ! Wanna get to know me we can chat . Adios !

-Pcyden

Welcome to the forum! Hope you get a chance to grab Wolfenstein. That was a fantastic game. As everyone said, not many rules but you can read through http://www.gamercide.org/forum/forum/3-important-information/ some of the stickies for a little more info on the forum and how it operates.

Hope you like it around here!

Archived