Gotham - New TV series

ThermoNukePanda

So I saw the extended trailer for this during the season premiere of the new 24 on Monday.  It actually looks pretty interesting and something I think I would watch.  From what I can gather it resembles the idea of Smallville, except for Batman. 

Anyone else see the trailer or know about this?  I can look around and try to embed it later when I'm not so busy.

Hope you've all been awesome lately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That's what I thought. Another cop show. They are goin to need a quick time jump of 20 years

Yeah, I mean at least Smallville or whatever actually was based on Superman growing up, and eventually kinda learning about his powers and whatevs.  This is just a buddycop show so far and I don't really see how they're going to change that at all and make it even remotely batman centric

I'm all for a Gordan and Bullock cop show, I just hope they don't hammer it on to hard HEY GUYS BATMAN WILL BE HERE EVENTUALLY. Like, is 14 year old catwoman really necassry?

Necessary "teen angst" crap like on most TV shows? lol  Who knows.  The whole thing is a littttttle silly.  Plus Catwoman watches the death of Wayne's parents?  Yeeeaaahhhhh.... about that.

• 2 weeks later...

After 3 shows I must say this is starting to be the longest hour of my life. My kid loves it so it's daddy daughter hour. Oswalds by far the best part of the show. But really last night. The former lesbian lovers. Come on. The priest having the same last name as Harley Quinn Wowwww

After 3 shows I must say this is starting to be the longest hour of my life. My kid loves it so it's daddy daughter hour. Oswalds by far the best part of the show. But really last night. The former lesbian lovers. Come on. The priest having the same last name as Harley Quinn Wowwww

Yeah, I REALLLLY hope and want the show to take off but it's so drawn out and not very interesting so far.  You hit the nail on the head Irish about last night. 

• 3 weeks later...

This show is shit.  There's not a single redeeming thing I can say about it.  A show about Gotham should NOT be about anyone but Batman and changing character origins is okay if you know how to do it right.  If you want to watch a set of good comic based shows (And can deal with the CW drama, i.e. soap opera love story stuff), then watch Arrow and The Flash.  If you want to watch a good comic show that doesn't have the CW drama....Watch Constantine.  Let this show die off, please!

Archived