Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeeKnuckle

Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls / Loot 2.0

Thoughts from those of you who have played it?

I'm getting legendaries like crazy and without even running with magic find on. FOUR legendary rings and countless other drops.

Oh yeah, the expac is pretty good, too. haha

I want to play it so bad but have to wait until I finish buying parts and rebuilding my PC. I'd love to play with the old crew again, and certainly want to play with the lovely Ada if the NA and EU servers aren't kept completely separate.

I feel outta the loop. Now I kinda wanna get this game but....fuck that, I'll skip out on it! I'm gonna be strong unlike PK *cough* *cough*, haha

Completed the expansion. Did it solo on hard. Died one time and that was at the very end.

That was a lot of fun. Now to decide if I want to start a Crusader or not. Guess I'll look into if it uses crap like the Barbarian's Rage. I hate having to build up to use skills.

Tvt3UOr.jpg

4om3poo.png

If you get this orange drop -- ALWAYS remember you have it on and what it does!

Me: Sweet an XP shrine. Just going to click that and ... OH SHIT!

It's great for looting and leveling. Like, super great. But when you're running solo and you forget it's on, it shocks the crap out of you. Plus, they almost always spawn RIGHT ON TOP OF YOU!

That's even better. I ended up going out with my wife last night until real late, so no Diablo, but I'll just have to play today.  Provided I can sit in this chair. I managed to fall and hit my back just right, sore as hell today.