Name some bands!

green grenades

I'd have to say my favorite band right now is 30 Seconds to Mars.  I listen to a lot of different music, but most of what I look for is music with high energy for exercise and running.  Most bands I find will have a song or two I really like, then I'll not like most of the rest, but 30STM is one of the few that I like almost all of their songs.  A lot of the music I tend to get otherwise is from soundtracks to games or movies.

But, since you're asking for bands specifically, Daft Punk (electronic), Ensiferum (viking metal!), Blind Guardian, Dragonforce, Disturbed, Linkin Park (their older albums and not the newer stuff), some of Garbage and Paramore, some My Chemical Romance, Muse, Coheed & Cambria, Prototype, Tool, Tenacious D, and I recently found some kind of electronic/hip hop bands I like called Sizemen and In Theory (they're on Youtube).  I also like some classical music.  Like Vivaldi's Four Seasons - Winter on the violin, or better yet, a metal version of Moonlight Sonata.

In no particular order....

30 Seconds to Mars, Green Day, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, Linkin Park, Adelitas Way, My Chemical Romance, Shinedown, Volbeat, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fall Out Boy, Papa Roach, Halestorm, Pop Evil, Five Finger Death Punch, Sick Puppies, Foo Fighters

I could keep going... lol

Archived