Playing some Diablo III

RavendDarkTV

I played about 20 minutes of the ESO Beta and that was all I needed to let me know it's not for me

So tonight  I'll be running through Diablo III instead, If you would like to join me in running the new patch tonight you can add Ravendark:1921

and i'll also be in the lobby of the teamspeak server as well.

Hope to see you there!!

yeah, I know a lot that are done with it, either from experience from the release version, or just not enough engagement, many reasons, but it still scratches a particular itch for me.

and the patch fixed almost every complaint I had regarding the game at release.

at any rate, if there is anyone that does want to play, thats where i'll be.

Fuck Titanfall because Origin

I had the same reaction at first, but then logic crept into the situation. 1. I don't have a console, and really wanted to play the game. 2. I played the PC BETA, and the only real complaint I could come up with for the game being on Origin was that it wasn't on Steam.  So, as much as I feel the sentiment, I still picked it up through Origin. though I kinda still hang my head every time I say it. /sigh

I played one or two quests and really liked the quality of loot I was finding. Made the game feel so much more enjoyable and less like a grind. Sure, it might end up being easier, but I don't really care. I want to have fun. If I wanted to do something difficult I would be doing something other than playing a game.

Yep. lol, though the hard part was getting into town.  It's amazing how this game relies completely on your loot.  My naked barbarian couldn't get past the scaled baddies to get into the town.  Ended up having to drop into some random guys game and grab my stuff out of the loot chest before I could get in.

Archived