I come in peace! (you go in pieces)

RavendDarkTV

Hello,

I am Ravendark

Some may know me from twitch.tv as i lurk in the chat of many channels.

I come out of my lurking shell at this time, though slowly, for a purpose.  I sold my Xbox 360 some time ago and now play exclusively on PC, however, almost none of my old friends play on PC, so I come to make new friends, I do hope you will help me with that.

Feel free to add me on the following services

Battle.net - ravendark:1921

Steam - skeeler1128

Origin - RavendarkTV

Battle.net is mostly Diablo III, which I am bad at, but really like to play, and Hearthstone, which I am still trying to wrap my head around.

Steam ranges from Borderlands to Alice: Madness Returns (which I still need to finish), to F.E.A.R. and many others.

Origin was installed to play Titanfall, and that will be my main focus once it drops.

No plug for my twitch.tv at this time as I need to work out a schedule and such.

In any case, I hope you will add me on one, or all, of the above listed services (please make a note in the friend request that you are from this forum, or it may get ignored) or in twitch chat or in teamspeak.

(bonus points to whomever gets the topic reference)

Welcome to Gamercide! I added you to Steam and Origin. I don't frequent Battle.net anymore.  I'm really looking forward to Titanfall, and hoping for some new maps, so we certainly will have to play some games when it drops.

Thank you sir,

I think I may have played a round or two with you in Fo0z 's stream on one of the beta days.  Didn't get in as much as I would have liked during the beta, but you bet your ass I will be playing like it's my religion once it drops retail.

Welcome to GC! Added you on Steam. PK and I love Diablo III! Can't wait for the expansion!

Faperture is lying to you. I do not like D3 anymore. lol

Welcome to the forums, Raven. When I get back on Steam tonight, I'll add you.

Lol, I have D3 installed waiting for the expansion before I play again, I'm looking forward to grinding a bit, it's my break from Borderlands 2 grinding, as one of my friends put it, (oh yeah, I'm tired of all this heroin, gonna go back to meth for a bit)

And thank you, all of you, for the welcome so far.

Archived