Xbox One Home "dashboard" whatever

Twiztid Rose

I thought they fixed that, Siren.

Nope. Microsoft had that thing going where if you sent your console back, they would send a new one which was suppose to fix the controller problem, because they believe it is a console issue.  However if you hardwire the damn thing, it works fine which tells me it is not a console issue and more or less a controller issue.

We have been through a few wireless controllers now and several new batteries thinking it was that.  The only way that we don't have a problem is too hard wire it like I said with a cord that of course only Microsoft makes, because there isn't a lot of third party items out there yet.  (What is the point of having a wireless controller if you have to hard wire it?)  Jason did find a device on amazon that you plug into your Xbox One and it has several different endings that allow you to use different controllers like a Playstation controller.  It's $60 and we are seriously thinking about getting it.  The controller issue is also random at times.  You can play for awhile without an issue, however let's say you stop and pick it back up later in the day it is beyond horrible.  I don't know....I think we should have waited to buy it, but what the man of the house wants he gets, lol.

• 7 months later...

What was the controller issue? I did have to exchange my controller for a new one, but in the end I don't think the controller was the problem. Because the new one did the same thing in one certain game. Other than that 'knock on wood,' I haven't had any problems. I switch back and forth between 360 and the One.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear god...don't get me started on the controller issue.  We bought the day one Xbox One and it kept disconnecting from the console.   We ended up buying two more wireless controllers and they both still do it with the more recent one being bought a few months ago.  Jason broadcasts on Twitch through the Xbox One and he gets viewers and he ends up losing them because of the disconnection....it's that bad.  I am a huge Microsoft and Xbox fan, but this thing is junk....plain and friggin simple.  I have never been so disappointed with a Microsoft console before.  

Probably gonna snag an Xbox One this holiday season.  I've had my eye on The Master Chief Collection and watching the Halo 2 cinematic trailer they released yesterday solidified my decision.  I'll probably grab the Assassin's Creed Bundle.  For $350 and ti comes with AC4 and Unity.  Speaking of, does anyone know if season passes transfer from 360 to One?

Thanks Dat :)

I've had the Master Chief collection reserved for so long.  My fingers are itching for next week so I can go pick it up!  The cinematic trailer for Halo 2 looked absolutely amazing.

@spawn...Yeah if you bought a season pass on the Xbox 360 it carries over.  However if you buy a season pass on the Xbox One, it won't work on the 360.

Sweet.  Glad they did season passes right.  Probably grab the Ass Creed Bundle from Wal-Mart.  Get an additional game with the bundle for an additional $30.  Pretty great deal honestly.  Sunset Overdrive, Ass Creed IV, Ass Creed Unity, and Master Chief Collection are really the only things I want on it right now.

I don't like the new look of Miranda Keyes.

In the 2004 game and to an extend Halo 3, she looked rather young. The trailer IMO puts her in her late 40s-early 50s and the voice doesn't fit.

/rant.

I'd like to get the collection as well but I have a hard time justifying a "next gen" console purchase for this series alone.

Archived