Titanfall Xbox One Beta Code

Dateranoth

So, the Beta has proved to be amusing. However, the full game is still yet to be judged. I don't really see that much new in it. It is fun and with enough maps could hold out, but the super hype is beyond me.

I agree, the super hype is a bit much. Way too high.

I think it boils down to online competitive FPS fans and gamers are just so starved for something new. The yearly releases of the current dominate franchises are not cutting it anymore. They have been milked for as much as some of us can take.

Titanfall could do well if they can release it with minimal bugs and don't chinch us on the maps and content that come with the initial $60 investment. EA is involved so we are probably looking at less maps initially so the ones they held back can be sold as DLC, oh and sprinkle in some micro-transactions somewhere lol.

I can agree on the maps. They better release a good variety right off to really grab my attention. I have about 5 hours in the beta and I'm pretty bored with the two that came with it.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/14-titanfall-maps-found-by-data-miners/1100-6417798/

Saw this article. Says data miners found 14 maps in the files but does not mean we are getting all 14 on launch....

If EA has anything to do with it we will get 8 initially and 5 on the first DLC map pack haha. We will see but I have no faith in them :(

Archived