Mini giveaway

PeeKnuckle

The Haul: One of two different games will be sent out to two winners. Both are for PC and redeemable on Steam.

The Catch: Gosh, you know me so well! You're the pretend director of a new action/romance/biography movie about the real lives of Green Grenades and PeeKnuckle. The only thing you as director needs to do is, fill in the real Hollywood actors/actresses that would play their parts. If you want to expound on the movie, a scene, or even some pics (no facehole pics, please) then go right ahead!

The Games: DLC Quest 

http://store.steampowered.com/app/230050/?snr=1_7_15__13

Valdis Story: Abyssal City

http://store.steampowered.com/app/252030/?snr=1_7_15__13

The Limit: From the creation of this thread and giveaway you have 48 hours to enter. After those 48 hours are up this thread will be locked and all further entries will be denied. A new thread will be created in Posts That Don't Belong Anywhere announcing the winner along with a screenshot of the two random draws from Random.org. Previous winners of other recent contests will be forfeit I'm afraid. Keeping in the spirit of previous contests/giveaways allowing for more members to win. They are more than welcome to make a post about GG and I though.

Best of luck to you all. Be great.

Brokeback Mountain- PK pitching as Heath Ledger and GG catching as Jake Gyllenhall. "I can't quit you PK"

Friends with Benefits- PK as Ashton Kutcher and GG as Mila Kunis

Bridget Jones Diary- PK as stiff Colin Firth and GG as sad Bridget Jones

Ghost- GG as Demi Moore crafting pots while PK is cradling GG from behind.  The righteous brothers playing in the background.

Twilight- PK as the hot sparkly vampire Edward and GG as the ripped shirtless wonder Jacob.  They say fuck that girl and just get it on.

:yahoo:  :binago:  :Yes:

I would like to pitch Lolita, obviously GG is a little girl with daddy issues, and my dad is the other side of his equation.

The GF says "This Is The End"  (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245492/)

It goes like this,

"Seth Rogan is PK, GG is Jay Baruchel. Everything goes to hell and all the shitty internet people get killed. Everyone else takes refuge in James Franco's(played by Dat) house(Gamercide). They ride out the apocalypse together and cut off Satan's dick on the way to heaven (where they proceed to sing and dance with the Backstreet Boys like GG has always dreamed)

OOR Pk could be Danny McBride and GG could be Channing Tatum.

But i own both games already =P 

I just like screwing with GG, thanks dad! XD

"That sounds gay, 'thanks dad for giving me permission to screw your best friend!'" (GF's commentary on my closing comment)

Oh really? You should post it then =D

Is that your Nephew or are you adding that to your list of gay kinks?

Anyways, COME ONE, COME ALL, COME FOR GG.. STORIES!!

Think'em, post'em, WIN IT ALL!!*

There are NO bad ideas, let us know how you would cast our Dynamic Duo in a blockbuster!!

1.You will not actually win it all, each contestant is given equal chance to win one of the two prizes. Side effects of winning by crafting a script/cast may include but are not limited to: Insomnia, fatigue, severe cheeto-fingers, "dew-breath", gamer's wrist, loving Jason Statham to an unhealthy degree, OAD (Obsessive Achievement Disorder), death eventually for other reasons. Please consult your family and calender before taking videogames. Videogames may not be for everyone, use responsibly. 

Ryan Gosling as PK and Rachel McAdams as GG.

PK to GG in a heated argument as GG tries to get into the car. "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. And we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that, because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me? Please? Will you just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now, what's it look like? If it's with that guy, go! Go! I lost you once, I think I could do it again, if I thought it's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out."

GG as a lonely truck driver who arrives at a lonely truck stop where pk is abandoned by his significant other. A Thelma and Louise like friendship begins before turning into a dusk til dawn style thriller as pk realizes his ex was a vampire who might have infected him. Be sought on all sides the duo fights through the deserted highway on GG's big rig. The surprise ending occurs when the full moon escapes the clouds to reveal gg is a werewolf. After their victorious finale the two walk off into the sunrise with pk just beginning to smoke from the light.

GG of course would be played by Statham (pre-closet) lol.

Pk would be portrayed by Jason Schwartzman

Barney Ross, Lee Christmas, Yin Yang, Gunner Jensen, Hale Caesar, Toll Rode, Wyatt Earp (Billy the Kid's twin brother), Trench, Mr. Church, and Booker are hired to save 2 kidnapped Americans from Juan Vilain (Jean Vilain's twin brother raised in Mexico). While in an amazingly choreographed fight scene against Yuri Boyka, Barney stumbles backwards in to a room where PK and GG are seen in a corner cowering and holding each other passionately. As the fight continues, all the guys fight and save the kidnapped Americans. After the end credits, we cut back to PK and GG still huddled together in the corner, fires burning in the aftermath of the battle. As they look in to each other's eyes, they slowly move towards each other closer. Cut to black before we see anything fully happen.

Batman and Robin. PK as Batman, GG as Robin, Jason Statham as Poison Ivy, and 'the Rock' Dwayne Johnson as Batgirl. Two former comrades are suddenly at odds with one another over the infectious love of Jason Statham's character, as The Rock comes to grips with the fact that he's one of the worlds best hackers by guessing a name written directly on a photo.

Bonus material: Bat butts and nipples, George Carlin resurrected for Alfred's part.

Archived