Rust

green grenades

If you don't have this game then fucking get it. It's amazing. Updates are constantly coming out, the game doesn't require much to run and it's very addictive. Me and a couple other guys have built a small town for new people, I have fought zombie hoards, and bears and wolfs and other players. The game is intense. I've been in my house at night crafting items and have had a squad come up on my house and you can hear their steps, and it scares the shit out of you. There are a few bugs, but they are constantly fixing them. losing your loot might sound terrible to some people but really being raided and killed isn't that big of a deal. It's not like Dayz where it took you hours and hours to find loot, you can craft your own weapons and armor, and resources are plenty. If you get on a server with frienly people it's more fun, then the bandits are more scarce and you can team up with friendlies. If you don't like minecraft, day z, 7 days to die type games then I would get it but if you like building, then it's really fun. it's basic right now but they are always adding.

Archived