I'm glad I didn't pick up CoD: Ghosts

ThermoNukePanda

So much recycled content, so little time.

war_war_never_changes-98337.gif

Don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of fun playing Call of Duty games in the past, but lately I've lost a lot of interest in them to be honest.  They weren't kidding with the whole "war never changes" bit.

Did anyone else pick it up?  I may check it out when I get a PS4 but definitely not on current gen consoles.

Yeah...I gave up to, the last one I played was Black Ops, which I did enjoy way more than MW2, but was just burnt out on them. This whole "we must release a game almost every year" has really burnt me out on a lot of big franchises, BF, CoD, and Assassin's Creed being the biggest offenders probably.

• 2 weeks later...

The MW2 story was last good one in that series in my opinion.  Maybe if Activision would take the time to give either developer a chance to make a great game instead of shoving it down our throats every year with the same old same old, the series could be saved.

The MW2 story was last good one in that series in my opinion.  Maybe if Activision would take the time to give either developer a chance to make a great game instead of shoving it down our throats every year with the same old same old, the series could be saved.

I absolutely agree with you.  The same old rehash has been getting stale!!  I just can't believe the gif I posted.  I mean it's seriously SCENE FOR SCENE!!

Archived