DEXTER

Sheck

Well , I haven't been to active on the Dexter series . I am just getting back into it and I am mad I missed alot ... Currently catching up on some episodes in season 8 ... Alot of people say the show has changed but sometimes a change is for the better ! What shows are you guys watching at the moment ?

After the Trinity story line I didn't like the show very much. Also pretty much any big name series I am into it. You name it, I'm pretty much watching it or have watched it. Usually series that follow one story line through out an entire season. I have a large list of shows I wanted to see but never got a chance too. I find that TV is far better than movies a lot of the time.

My favorites.

Trailer Park Boys

Lost

The Office

Sunny in Philly

Dexter

Parks and Rec

Little Britain

Rescue Me

True Blood

Breaking Bad

Big Bang Theory

Game of Thrones

Boardwalk Empire

Walking Dead

Deadwood

The Wire

The Sopranos

Louie

Wilfred

Shameless

Southland

Arrested Development

Duck Dynasty

Vikings

The Killing

Community

Battle Star Galactica

Prison Break

Heroes

There are probably a ton more to be honest.

After the Trinity story line I didn't like the show very much. Also pretty much any big name series I am into it. You name it, I'm pretty much watching it or have watched it. Usually series that follow one story line through out an entire season. I have a large list of shows I wanted to see but never got a chance too. I find that TV is far better than movies a lot of the time.

My favorites.

Trailer Park Boys

Lost

The Office

Sunny in Philly

Dexter

Parks and Rec

Little Britain

Rescue Me

True Blood

Breaking Bad

Big Bang Theory

Game of Thrones

Boardwalk Empire

Walking Dead

Deadwood

The Wire

The Sopranos

Louie

Wilfred

Shameless

Southland

Arrested Development

Duck Dynasty

Vikings

The Killing

Community

Battle Star Galactica

Prison Break

Heroes

There are probably a ton more to be honest.

Still cant get over that Dexter finale. Lost it when he looked into the camera with that "to be continued.." expression.

• 3 months later...

Ok, so I was actually coming here to see if Kevin had made a thread awhile back (I know he and Mandy were really big into the show for awhile). 

I started watching Dexter about a month and a half ago and JUST finished up with the Season 4 (the Trinity Killer season) finale and I was pretty damn surprised with the end of the season.  Thankfully Netflix just added seasons 5-8 as of the beginning of January so I can continue watching the rest of the seasons.

Pretty great so far.

Without giving away too much GG, what exactly did you not like with the show after Season 4? 

And holy crap, seriously I can't believe Rita is dead.  What a cliffhanger ending for that season!

Archived