Official GTA V Thread

green grenades

Patch 1.04 is out today. When I get home I will try it but not expecting anything to be different. However, people are reporting that cash rewards have been cut by 50% for doing the same mission more than once. They should of waited on this until they released heists into the game. They are so worried about the payouts of doing activities or people grinding the activities to get money instead of fixing the damn connectivity problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, is this still having issues? I haven't fired it up yet, but I would like to at least try it.

Hey Dat, I can report that my issues have mostly cleared up now. This weekend was pretty smooth on the game. Too bad it took so long. I am not as compelled to play it now and other games stole my attention away.

I"m about to start into Beyond: Two Souls, but otherwise I don't have a lot on my plate.  I want to finish up all the side missions in GTA V single player anyway.  Good thing October was busy for me. I would have been disappointed if I had to deal with all that Online crap on release.

Archived