Official GTA V Thread

green grenades

Anyone else try to sail to the edge of the world? It just kept going and going, then my blip completely disappeared from the map but I will still going or was it an illusion? I was waiting for it to end like the Truman Show movie haha. In the end I jumped ship and dove as deep as I could into the ocean only to end up in the hospital.

The same happens in all of them. It is sort of like the stairs in Mario 64. Just an illusion of you still moving.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am nearly through the main storyline. Loving it so far. Every mission has been fun. Even when I finish the main story there is tons left for me to do. Alot of side activities and such some of which I have been putting off.

I gotta say I really want more heists in the single player though. The ones they had were good but I want more. I like making decisions on those. How we are gonna do it and who gets hired. I also think this map screams for a second major city. What they have is awesome but I could see Las Venturas being on this map somewhere easily. Maybe they will do a Las Venturas add-on. It would not have to be as big as Los Santos.

I am nearly through the main storyline. Loving it so far. Every mission has been fun. Even when I finish the main story there is tons left for me to do. Alot of side activities and such some of which I have been putting off.

I gotta say I really want more heists in the single player though. The ones they had were good but I want more. I like making decisions on those. How we are gonna do it and who gets hired. I also think this map screams for a second major city. What they have is awesome but I could see Las Venturas being on this map somewhere easily. Maybe they will do a Las Venturas add-on. It would not have to be as big as Los Santos

I agree, I think they should allow you to do more heist. Maybe not as extensive but some basic things, like pick gunmen, drivers etc and just rob random banks.

I agree, I think they should allow you to do more heist. Maybe not as extensive but some basic things, like pick gunmen, drivers etc and just rob random banks.

Exactly, they don't have to be extensive but we need more with a few little decisions. Taking out armor cars and random events just don't pay much. The stock market is cool but I don't want to grind money on that. If I have to grind to get money I would rather do it through heists of some sort.

If you're getting ready to tear up the streets of Los Santos in Grand Theft Auto Online now that the servers are online, you might want to make sure that you connect your game to the Rockstar Social Club. You'll get some bonuses for linking up.

By connecting your game to Rockstar's social network, you'll get the following in-game items:

5qWT2Rq.jpg

The John Marston parent is used in the character creator, which uses a heredity to determine your appearance and starting stats. You'll pick your lineage and answer some basic questions about your lifestyle in order to get started. So, what are you waiting for? Those servers aren't going to crush themselves.

Speaking of which, Rockstar Support is regularly updating its status page with information. The developer is aware of a number of error messages, and has listed the following at the time of publication:

• Occasional "Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable" error message

• Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with "waiting for other players" on the screen

• Intermittent "Failed to Host a GTA Online Session" error messages

Read on

https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/10/01/gta-online-is-live-connect-to-rockstar-social-club-for-in-game-bonuses.aspx

Cool can't wait to play online. They still have not really fixed that iFruit app. Something is up with the social club. I have a feeling its going to be tough logging into online tonight. Everyone has been dying to try this out. Those servers are gonna get killed.

I just noticed my PSN ID is a little wonky.  Supposed it is as follows

ThermoNuke_Panda

Not sure why it has an underscore in it.  Feel free to add me those who have PSN

Also, does GC have a crew I can join on the Rockstar Club? Can't seem to find it.

Funny story:

One time I switched to Trevor and he was completely wasted, passed out, on top of a mountain with a girl's dress on LOL. Anyone else catch the characters doing something weird or crazy?

all times with Trevor one he was covering a body in the desert, waking up drunk in a pool in under wear and the last  was running from cops three stars..

I just noticed my PSN ID is a little wonky.  Supposed it is as follows

ThermoNuke_Panda

Not sure why it has an underscore in it.  Feel free to add me those who have PSN

Also, does GC have a crew I can join on the Rockstar Club? Can't seem to find it.

Will get you added tonight. For some reason I doubt R* will have online fixed by tonight. Most people can't even log in all day and those servers are gonna get hit even harder at 5pm. Every online game has this same problem. They had two weeks to get it sorted after the game sold a million billion copies but I guess nothing can prepare those servers for the onslaught lol.

Archived