Official GTA V Thread

green grenades

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, fuck Microsoft.  Looks like you have to have Gold to use any of the online features. Including the Stock market shit. It works periodically, but not most of the time. I should have bought it on PS3.

Yeah microsoft sucks. There is just no value to Live. They stuff things behind the paywall to make it look like your getting more than you are.

not a fan of the helos in this game, there is no weight to them at all.

Yeah when I fly the heli I feel like I am in a boat. Something is just not right about them. I can get A to B easily but it gets tricky when you want to land the damn thing in a specific spot. I think the controls are way too sensitive for them.

Holy crap. So, I just skimmed through Game Informers article on GTA Online and WOW!  It's everything I ever wanted.  You'll have houses, make money, do heists, rob banks, etc all from one centralized game.  Sounds like a blast.  I may have to renew Gold for these, but if I don't, when it releases for PC it will be like a new game. 

Get your shit together Rockstar and release this for PC already!

Holy crap. So, I just skimmed through Game Informers article on GTA Online and WOW!  It's everything I ever wanted.  You'll have houses, make money, do heists, rob banks, etc all from one centralized game.  Sounds like a blast.  I may have to renew Gold for these, but if I don't, when it releases for PC it will be like a new game. 

Get your shit together Rockstar and release this for PC already!

I can't wait for the online. Wish you was on the PS3.

I'm pleased with the PS3 version so far.  Just having a blast riding around and doing random stuff.

Oh, and you can make a ridiculous amount of money with the stock market and Lester's assassination missions.  Basically you just invest everything possible in the competing company (the one you're NOT assassinating, Lester makes mention of them in the mission brief).  Pretty much you'll have to save before you take on the mission, listen to what he says, and reload the save.  Then invest every character's money into the one Lester is supporting, go take the mission and watch your stock skyrocket.  It peaks about 5 minutes or so after the mission so go ahead and sell it off.  Quick cash is quick.

I'm pleased with the PS3 version so far.  Just having a blast riding around and doing random stuff.

Oh, and you can make a ridiculous amount of money with the stock market and Lester's assassination missions.  Basically you just invest everything possible in the competing company (the one you're NOT assassinating, Lester makes mention of them in the mission brief).  Pretty much you'll have to save before you take on the mission, listen to what he says, and reload the save.  Then invest every character's money into the one Lester is supporting, go take the mission and watch your stock skyrocket.  It peaks about 5 minutes or so after the mission so go ahead and sell it off.  Quick cash is quick.

Yeah I was getting into that stock market thing too. Fun times in the game so far!

Just so you guys know. Micro transactions have pretty much been confirmed for online :( Check out this article:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-25-grand-theft-auto-online-micro-transaction-pack-prices-revealed

Not real happy about this. Hopefully it is done in a reasonable way. If it breaks the game and I find out it is a huge grind to make money naturally i'm out for online play. I will reserve judgement for when I get to try online for myself.

Archived