Official GTA V Thread

green grenades

I wanted to make this thread so we can put all our GTA V info into it. What you find, cars, easter eggs, easy ways to make money etc. Any sort of useful info, or when we do get to play online we can use this thread to plan to play. Pretty much anything GTA V goes here.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got the ability to purchase properties, and finally got back to where I can switch between all three characters.  Started walking around as Michael and felt good about having like 800k in money after I got paid from the first heist.

Walk up to a theatre or something to buy it and....... IT'S 10 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS!?

lol this is going to take awhile I think.

Online play: I own the PS3 version but could possibly be convinced to get the 360 version as well if that is where peeps play the most. So far we got three of us on the PS3 side. We should start a gamercide crew on Rockstar Social for all of gamercide if you want.

Multiplayer Play Times: During the week is gonna be tough so I am gonna have to reserve this for mainly Friday nights and Saturday nights. Possibly more possibly less depending.

Already have a Gamercide group on social club. I think we do. It should be GMCD for the initials.

As long as the codes are good I have about 8 48 hour codes. Should be enough for 2 months of weekend play.

Oh, and I'm digging the story so far. Don't know how the rest of you feel about it, but I am impressed. Feels incredibly polished and I just got back to having three characters. Pretty sure Trevor is my favorite.

Already have a Gamercide group on social club. I think we do. It should be GMCD for the initials.

As long as the codes are good I have about 8 48 hour codes. Should be enough for 2 months of weekend play.

Oh, and I'm digging the story so far. Don't know how the rest of you feel about it, but I am impressed. Feels incredibly polished and I just got back to having three characters. Pretty sure Trevor is my favorite.

Completely agree, really impressed with this game all around this time.

I'm alone in this but I despise Trevor, he has no redeeming qualities, he is a mean disgusting person. And the part with Johnny didn't help me like him.

That's why I like him. He's the only character in the game that actually would do the crazy shit that goes on in GTA.

Archived