Saints Row IV: Prepare to be President with the Inauguration Station

PeeKnuckle

Deep Silver and Volition today released the Inauguration Station for Saints Row IV that will allow players to shape their future Presidents in time before Election Day on August 20.

Download the free Inauguration Station ahead of the release of Saints Row IV and create your very own, unique President now!

Enter the election campaign and promote your President in the community on saintsrow.com - the crazier, the better!

Presidents created in the Inauguration Station can be uploaded via the website and can then be transported to virtual Steelport in Saints Row IV to use as playable characters at the game’s launch.

Saints Row IV: Inauguration Station is available today on the Xbox Live® online entertainment network for the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft, as well as through Steam as a digital download for Windows® PC and from tomorrow on the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system through PlayStation®Network for the rest of the world. The Inauguration Station will be available on PlayStation®Network in the Americas on August 13, 2013.

Tip: You can download your characters from Saints Row: The Third to update them for Saints Row IV.  Head over to www.saintsrow.com to browse an online gallery with thousands of shared community characters.

Saints Row IV launches August 20th, 2013 across North and Latin America and August 23rd worldwide for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.

It looks like they didn't do anything but copy 3 and add new textures.

Really?  It's definitely something different from The Third.  The super powers change things up a LOT.  I hardly used a car at all in my review playthrough.  It was great fun, even if it's not as much of a gangster free roam shooter and more of a power fantasy free roamer (like Crackdown or Prototype).

I thought the graphics were fine in 3 and not too worried if the graphics quality and look are similar. Sequels tend to do that anyways. What I am not too happy about is that we are still in the same exact city and map as SR3! They could of varied up the map a bit? The city was small as is.

I also heard there is no day or night cycle because of the aliens or something. Its basically going to be dark and dreary for most of the game. I just hope the super powers and other elements are so go that it won't matter.

I have watched gameplay and I want to be optimistic but outside looking in it looks like cut and paste, add super powers with a $50-60 price tag. I could be totally wrong and look forward to Kev's review.

Really?  It's definitely something different from The Third.  The super powers change things up a LOT.  I hardly used a car at all in my review playthrough.  It was great fun, even if it's not as much of a gangster free roam shooter and more of a power fantasy free roamer (like Crackdown or Prototype).

Still not as good as 2.

Archived