Starforge

PeeKnuckle

Picked it up while it was on sale the other day, and yeah, it's still really early. Messed around in the fort defense mode, but not super playable yet(they took out procedurally generated guns for now to improve them so just 1 default gun to craft, and turrets seem to ignore if they are shooting at you, a structure, or the thing you have to defend, ending in instant death/mission fail). Definitely has potential. I hope they keep the kinda goofy physics in, its fine to jump up into the air and then push yourself with the machine gun. For the most part it actually runs pretty decently on my GTX560 at 1920 x 1080 on the highest setting, though when it rains the framerate drops like a rock.

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up the deluxe founders edition on sale (was only like $34).   I have an extra copy of the founders package to give away.

Messed around with it for awhile.  How do you dig?  From reading the forums it seems you can, but I've tried everything it seems like.  Looks like it will be a fun game when it finally starts improving since it's only Alpha, and this is the "minecrafty" type game I think I would enjoy.

Damn..... just thought i would ask.  I'm sure they will implement a way to mine for those sometime or other.    I'm going to try to build the sky tower tonight though I think.  I opened up my port 7100 so I can make a server (I'm pretty sure anyways)

Archived