Cube World Server

Dateranoth

IP: [PM Dateranoth or PeeKnuckle for IP info]

World Seed: 8675309

Just grabbed the Cube World game and threw up a server.  If anyone is interested in playing feel free to connect. Not many options right now, so I have no idea what the max players can be.

You can buy Cube World Here

However it's often down. Use This Site to monitor the status. If it comes online, be quick to register and buy it.

Played single player for a bit, got some loot I can't use, but never died. Joined the GC server and died within half a minute. LOL

I was right next to a town, too. A pack of I don't know what, saw me when I spawned in and started attacking me. I kited them to town and just as the inhabitants started fighting them, they sniped me and I died. Never could find where that battle was. Was hoping to find some coins or at least get some XP.

Fun game. I just need to learn how to do things. Also hope they add in key binding. Mousewheel button as dodge is no good for me.

The nice thing is, all of the stuff that is saved is attached to your character.  You can't permanently change anything in the world, only yourself.  So if this gets bad and we had to make a new one, it wouldn't be too horrible.  You could even use the same seed, and from what I've seen some things carry over when using the same seed, such as your character's location in the world.

Archived