Project X Zone - 3DS

vectordream

I did not think this game would be cool but I played the demo on 3DS and it is a blast!!

If your gonna try the demo read this:

The bad thing about that demo is it does not really tell you how to play at all! On my first run I winged it and failed horribly. It turned me off on the game a little but determined I tried again. This time while playing I found a menu buried within the game that had a very detailed instruction manual on how to play. Just read it over a bit especially the combat section.

The game is really alot simpler than it looks. It's like a turn-based strategy game sort of like Fire Emblem mixed with a simplified fighting game combat system. The visuals are really cool and the sprites look great. Relaxing and fun!

Trailer:

If I have not lost you yet I found this much longer gameplay vid. This guy was cracking me up.

Thinking of gameflying it.

Yay! Finally someone that might be interested in this game. I am about 4hrs in and love it!! It's a pretty unique game. Took a min to  understand what the hell I was doing but the game is great. They say it has about a 50hr long campaign :)

I am loving it and hoping for a difficulty spike soon. The last battle was getting interesting. Some of my teams were taking some damage but I pulled it out no problem. Its pretty fun and watching Morrigan bouncing all around the screens never gets old :)

• 2 weeks later...

I like how you have solo and support to basically attack like 3x. Doing that plus saving the last hit for the special y attack wipes out the competition. Just took out the fox lady with her horse and cow friends. Liking it so far. Its kinda easy, but im pretty early on.

I like how you have solo and support to basically attack like 3x. Doing that plus saving the last hit for the special y attack wipes out the competition. Just took out the fox lady with her horse and cow friends. Liking it so far. Its kinda easy, but im pretty early on.

Seeing all the stuff flying all over both screens never gets old. I have been playing this in-between sessions of Devil Survivor.

Archived