HAI GAIZ ADVICE PLIS

Avahra

So, you are men. The manliest of men. Men so manly that even other men are boys.

Oh yes,

I need some suggestions for  gift.  I need input on shaving shit. Like after shave, lotions or whatever the fuck it is you men use to keep your faces baby butt smooth

dermodex1.jpg

I just use a straight edge and a leather strap... JK, I like the AXE mens sprays and soaps/shaving stuff. For shaving I have a 3 or 4 blade gillette razor and a clipper/trimmer for my beard. I dont like an electric one for everyday shaving, and if all else fails cash always works for a gift.

Lol, just saw what my phone auto correct came up with,lol.

Just been using water and a razor since I started shaving. I go against the grain then to the left, gives me a nice clean manly shave. Just have to be careful and use cold water, hot water gets the metal hot and its too easy to cut yourself. I usually do it after a nice steamy shower too, it opens the pores for a cleaner cut.

I got this as an xmas gift a few years back from my sis and bro in-law

http://www.kiehls.com/Mens-Starter-Kit/10010,default,pd.html?start=1&cgid=mens-shave

Ever since, I've been ordering their Facial Fuel for after shaving. My neck is super sensitive and prone to bumps. If I use this after shaving, I don't get them. It's pricy. Just a warning.

*edit* Their soaps are awesome as well.

Archived