Steam adds Borderlands 2 to their trading cards beta

PeeKnuckle

So do you just join the Steam group to get access to the beta then? I haven't really been following the new trading cards.

Yeah, they seem to be adding more people fairly quickly every few days. Or you can trade for access(when you get in you get some extra invites), or buy them off the steam marketplace. Gonna have to play through Borderlands 2 again for a little bit to get the drops, I've got every game in the beta(except for Dota 2 since I haven't bought anything through the dota 2 store) and so far completed a Half Life 2 set and a Don't Starve set.

Yeah, they seem to be adding more people fairly quickly every few days. Or you can trade for access(when you get in you get some extra invites), or buy them off the steam marketplace. Gonna have to play through Borderlands 2 again for a little bit to get the drops, I've got every game in the beta(except for Dota 2 since I haven't bought anything through the dota 2 store) and so far completed a Half Life 2 set and a Don't Starve set.

Yep, and it looks like they gave me a few extra for good measure. Anyone want any?

NOTE: Extra inventory may appear in a giveaway at some point :)

0Ja3gRH.png

Archived