Sajam's Youtube

Sajam

I could decide between here and gamestreams, but I decided to post this here. My youtube channel is now up, and so is my first video :D. If you guys like it/dislike it feel free to let me know.

Sajam's youtube

Also: Since I know a lot of you Gamercide guys have computer mics and Skype, if you guys have a game I have and want to commentate on some gameplay just let me know. (Bogeh, I might need to get on teh Haloz :D)

Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for watching :).

I reel with excitement, bro. Ever gonna start a stream?

If I can figure out how, then yeah lol. I'll have to ask Dat someday, because he's pretty good with that stuff.

Got a few clips tonight. I couldn't get any of my other CoD stuff to work but now I have a few good things to put up tomorrow :).

If I can figure out how, then yeah lol. I'll have to ask Dat someday, because he's pretty good with that stuff.

Got a few clips tonight. I couldn't get any of my other CoD stuff to work but now I have a few good things to put up tomorrow :).

This is the software that I am using.

http://www.hmelyoff.com/index.php?section=22

Dat or I could walk you through it (even thought he would probably do a better job. lol).

I may or may not have a video of an 11 year old offering me money to join his sniper team :).

Should have another nightly clips and commentary up tomorrow morning for you guys :).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived