Two bombs explode near Boston Marathon finish line

PeeKnuckle

Numerous people who were friends with brothers are saying this could be a conspiracy. This whole situation is terrible but I'm not naive anymore to believe everything the Government is feeding us on the incident. They will write the history they want people to believe...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely, and several reports by the police have said there was parts and components all over the streets. They even had to point them out to other officers arriving on the scene. Sounds like it should have been helter skelter, but the citizens living around those parts are saying that's not what they witnessed.

One more post about all this. PK's conspiracy theories (CAH card) need a rest. :)

The 19-year old Dzhokhar hasen't spoken to investigators yet because he can't. He is said to be 'intubated and sedated' with a throat wound. Boston Mayor Tom Menino voiced concerns Sunday that authorities may never be able to question him at all.

One thing remains unclear though – how the young man could walk out of the boat he was hiding in already with a throat wound that he is now almost dying from.

Now, however hard the FBI is trying to connect the dots, they still hardly can. Two young successful friendly men, the joy and pride of their family, with no history of radicalism, all of a sudden choose to commit a terror attack. No 'Allah Akbar' calls, no radical organization affiliation, not a hint of hatred noticed by those close to them. Tamerlan leaving a family behind, Dzhohar just a regular teenager with seemingly common teenage interests. Their actions have not brought around any evident benefit to either of them.

http://rt.com/op-edge/boston-bombers-tsarnaev-brothers-172/

Definitely, and several reports by the police have said there was parts and components all over the streets. They even had to point them out to other officers arriving on the scene. Sounds like it should have been helter skelter, but the citizens living around those parts are saying that's not what they witnessed.

One more post about all this. PK's conspiracy theories (CAH card) need a rest. :)

The 19-year old Dzhokhar hasen't spoken to investigators yet because he can't. He is said to be 'intubated and sedated' with a throat wound. Boston Mayor Tom Menino voiced concerns Sunday that authorities may never be able to question him at all.

One thing remains unclear though – how the young man could walk out of the boat he was hiding in already with a throat wound that he is now almost dying from.

Now, however hard the FBI is trying to connect the dots, they still hardly can. Two young successful friendly men, the joy and pride of their family, with no history of radicalism, all of a sudden choose to commit a terror attack. No 'Allah Akbar' calls, no radical organization affiliation, not a hint of hatred noticed by those close to them. Tamerlan leaving a family behind, Dzhohar just a regular teenager with seemingly common teenage interests. Their actions have not brought around any evident benefit to either of them.

http://rt.com/op-edge/boston-bombers-tsarnaev-brothers-172/

People see in people what they wana....to alot of folk im a complete asshole who has anger issues. To others im a boyscout. And after anyone dies or goes snapcase nobody saw it comin

The FBI checked out the older brother at the behest of Russia who asked them to. They didn't see it coming, either.

Feds at the time had reported back to the foreign government and told them that their investigation yielded no results, but asked that their foreign counterparts follow up if they had any new information. There was no further action by either nation.

“[Not] in any way, shape or form,” said the official, who added that the FBI closed the case as a result.

There is a very good chance he got his face / neck smashed into that wheel cover. If that's the case, it would actually explain the damage to his throat. They likely did use excessive force to take him down I'm sure, and pushed him up against the thing, smacked his face against it, potentially crushing his neck and bashing his face in, and then quickly got him to the ground to take care of the damage they caused.

Not saying what they did was right, but it would make sense.

http://www.getonhand.com/blogs/news/7743337-boston-bombing-suspect-shootout-pictures

Here are photos of the gun fight taken from a house right there. 

Seems to match the official story. 

He's one of the people I'm following that was saying he never heard the explosions. He's also the one that vanished for almost a full day. I know recently he's been on a press junket, but for one half of a day, he just went silent. Most likely sleeping after staying up late. I know I slept in for quite awhile.

It could be if there was rapid gunfire, small explosives wouldn't have been noticeable inbetween shots? I don't know what types of weapons were being fired, or the lethality of the bombs utilized. When there's chaos going on with lots of noise, it's easy to mistake one noise for another. Kind of like how people in bad neighborhoods tell themselves the driveby shooting gunshots are just cars backfiring, lol

I'm not saying no explosions took place. There's plenty of images showing where something went off. They left blast marks on the pavement. I can also say that the report (noise) of an explosion is very different from afar than it is when it's closer. If you're down several blocks, an explosion from an IED/grenade may sound like an M80. If you're within 100 yards, though, it's very much distinguishable.

I've worked with demo teams at my old job. They'd use small charges placed into drilled holes of tree trunks to remove them.

I know an IED is different from dynamite. I'm only saying I believe it'd be fairly simple to differentiate between small arms fire of the suspects from explosives going off. The guy I follow who posted up some of the best images from that night, was looking down from his house where it all went down. He had a front row seat. That blast mark is almost directly in front of his house. He'd for sure know if an explosion happened or not.

To me, that one picture where it's suggested that an IED went off -- looks very similar to the blast marks left by flashbangs during Occupy Oakland. Not saying I'm correct. Just finding it strange that the actual people who lived where it all went down, didn't hear explosions. Personal accounts from civilians in high stress scenarios aren't the best witnesses, too. I can definitely agree to that.

What I find strange and irritating is the lack of footage. I don't know about FBI, but police cars have cameras in the front and back. I can't believe there is no footage to be had of any of this. I hate being kept in the dark. With as many law enforcement agents that took part in this we should have had a 100% accurate retelling, if nothing else, by now.

I find it interesting that we're getting accounts of what he's been writing to the investigators from his hospital bed. Has there ever been another case under investigation where we learn what the suspect has said so fast?

Basically, he's saying he and his brother weren't part of any group. His brother had talked him into defending Islam from a country that is at war with Iraq and Afghanistan. The FBI says they were part of a 12 man cell. The Boston PD says they acted alone.

This is going to be one hell of a trial. lol. As for the dash cams and footage - there probably is a TON of it. However, standard procedure requires them to review it themselves and hold trial before releasing it to the public as a rule. Just shoving it out on the internet and going "LOOK LOOK WE'RE RIGHT SEE STUFF EXPLODED GUYZ" isn't exactly proper protocol. At least that's how SD police handle dashcams.

devil's advocate in the hizhouse

I can understand that, but I don't see why they can't give some clarification. One small clip of a bomb or whatever and a cop saying "yeah, he was chucking shit at me" isn't going to make a difference. Because I can tell you now. Good luck finding an impartial Jury anywhere in this country.

What I find most intriguing about all of this and its been brought up by other people all the tools and laws , Patriot ACT, Home land security, and the like didnt prevent the incident and from what I saw wasnt used in ending it. So that needs to be looked at, also shutting down a whole city for 1 guy was a bit overboard and I think will be used again in other places until it becomes S.O.P

Archived