Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

SolRush

I personally like their live concert tour Alive 2007 (link 

) their base stuff is really good but their live mixes are great. Also they have a movie too I haven't seen it but you get songs likes "Harder Better Faster Stronger" and "One More Time". The movie is Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecert 5tar 5ystem. Also the newest Tron out is basically a Daft Punk music video. It's kinda hard to nail them down where to start thought cause they kinda change their sound but it's always really good.

-edit I can't pull up many video as I'm in Germany and copyright stuff stop a lot of youtube stuff. Sorry but if you look up their stuff you'll find a lot.

• 1 month later...

I've gotten into Daft Punk recently as well.  They seem to be one of those bands with a lot of songs that are just alright but a few that I really like (Harder, Better; Aerodynamic; Robot Rock; etc.).  Same with the new album.  The style is pretty different for them, but there are a few pretty good tracks on it.  I really like the iconography of the band though.  They want the fame to be about the music, not them, so they hide their faces with masks, eventually getting elaborate robot helmets.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daft_Punk#Visual_components_and_image

Archived