Toy Story 3

CHINESE BABOON

I soo wanted to go to the midnight premiere but I had to give my buddy gas money so I'm broke 'til my next paycheck. Don't ruin it, I've been looking forward to this since '07!

Karen and I are seeing this tonight. It's mandatory for many reasons.

For those who're putting it off.... just FYI... on RottenTomatoes.com, 125 reviews counted so far and it's still got a 100%.

I'm purposely not reading any reviews nor watching many trailers because I want to see it unspoiled. :) :)

They just did a really excellent job, I'm glad they held off for so long to make sure this was a quality film. It's currently the highest rated movie of all time on IMDB.

Lol, well of course it is most all movies that just come out are the highest rated until more people end up voting. I am going to end up seeing it.

Lol, well of course it is most all movies that just come out are the highest rated until more people end up voting. I am going to end up seeing it.

Yeah, I hate how almost every damn action movie is supposedly the "#1 movie in America". Well of course it's #1 at the moment, it's the only big budget action movie that just came out, and most people probably already saw the ones that came out a couple weeks ago. It's retarded how they do it.

Anyways, I'm definitely going to have to see Toy Story 3 in 3D, hopefully this weekend.

On rotten tomatoes there's been 120+ reviews and it still has a 100% rating, trust me it's now following the stereotypical it's awesome the first few days, there hasn't really been any negative reviews anywhere yet.

On rotten tomatoes there's been 120+ reviews and it still has a 100% rating, trust me it's now following the stereotypical it's awesome the first few days, there hasn't really been any negative reviews anywhere yet.

It will go down over time, just like every other single movie ever made. Trust me.

"Every" movie doesn't go down. Toys Story 2 is still at 100% and it was released in 1999. :P

I don't understand what you mean by still at 100%? 100% of what? Actually it does go down on IMDB. I'm not saying 3 is going to drop WAY down but I'm saying it's not going highest rated movie ever like everyone has been making it out to be. It's the first week, big movies do this right after release, Batman did it Avatar did it etc.

Archived