So how do you game on PC?

vectordream

Out of curiosity....

Do you chill on the couch and have a big ass LCD Monitor/TV with a game pad and headset to play most of your games? This seems possible nowdays but I realize some games just don't play well without mouse/keyboard. For example, Starcraft. I could see Skyrim on PC played this way though.

Or do you have a normal size monitor and sit at a desk to play? I can do this but it really takes a toll on me some nights for the simple fact I sit on a computer most of my day for work. It's part of the reason I have been on console so long.

Combo of both?

Cool! Yeah I thought when I get this new PC built I could have a monitor for it but also hook it up to my HDTV in the man cave for certain games like FPS. Who needs consoles? haha. I sure don't like what I am hearing about the xbox 720. Sounding pretty restrictive. Check out:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57567963-1/xbox-720-to-require-internet-connection/?ttag=fbwp

I have a motorized bed that can fold up in the front or back, and basically turns into a couch of sorts.  I sit on it with a wireless keyboard/mouse and play on my 47" 3DTV in front of it, with the monitor off to the side on a desk to be used as a second screen, mainly for viewing chat while streaming.  I use controllers depending on the game, mainly games like racing games, fighting games, and some platformers.  I also use a wireless surround sound headset that I recently got, the Astro A40s.  So I'm pretty well set up now.  Exactly the same comfort level between console and PC gaming for me.

I have the most stellar set up.

I.

Game.

On my kitchen table (It's maybe 4 feet big)

I use a super laptop. JK it's a regular laptop.

And I sit on a kitchen table chair, that is so poorly made that sometimes after a long session of gaming it breaks and I fall to my ass. This happens a lot.

Archived