Xbox Live Hacker Who Had 35 Console Bans, Hacks Into Stepto's Account, Says "he had it coming"

Siren

"Predator", an Xbox Live hacker who claims he has had over 35 console bans and hacked his way into Trixie360's account last year, has released a new video on Youtube showcasing his latest hacking victim, Xbox Live's Policy Enforcement Lead, Stephen "Stepto" Toulouse and in his video states that Toulouse had it coming.

"Predator" who spoke to Joystiq about hacking into Toulouse's account claims that this proves that everybody's account is open for hacking and that he only wants to help.

"I'm simply letting them know I'm willing to help them secure accounts from future hackers.  All accounts are open for hacking."

Besides hacking into Toulouse's and Trixie360's accounts he also claims that he has done many "illegal things" and "nothing has happened to him yet".

"I've done many illegal things on Xbox -- I've taken Trixie360's account, 15 Original Gamertags, 4 H3 Pro's [Halo 3 pros], and a few randoms."

The comments on the Youtube page has been full of not surprising negative and hateful remarks towards "Predator" with one person even calling him out and placing his supposed name, address, and phone number for all to see.

via Joystiq

Click here to view the article