Microsoft E3 Media Briefing Live

Rincon2000

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL

Sounds like a pretty good new unit, but one thing I really do not like the sound of is that Xbox 360 memory units will not work with it. I keep my account on one so I can play with my account on other consoles (like my brother's, which I do regularly) without having to recover my account (5-10 minutes of tedium). I'd have to get a new Memory Unit for it, and probably wouldn't be able to use it on older Xboxes.

I also hope that the hard drives are compatible, and that a 120GB to 250GB hard drive transfer cable/disc will work with it (and can even be bought somewhere, or comes with it).

Also, 360 external hard drives, which just came out, won't be compatible with it. That's pretty funny since they're so new, and will piss some people off.

The memory unit thing has an easy fix. Use a Flash Drive. There's 5 USB ports. Also, it says it's an interchangeable HDD. I'm assuming that they will work, but I'm not sure.

The memory unit thing has an easy fix. Use a Flash Drive. There's 5 USB ports. Also, it says it's an interchangeable HDD. I'm assuming that they will work, but I'm not sure.

Well hopefully the new USB drive support will even work for regular hard drives. I find it both ridiculous and hilarious at the same time that the overpriced, brand new, 360 external hard drives aren't supported.

But yeah, I suppose putting my account on my 8GB thumb drive wouldn't be that bad.

@PK, is there such thing as a 120GB to 250GB transfer cable, then?

Im curious to see what other peoples opinions are on the rumorred price of Kinect being $150 and it's games like Kinect Sports and Kinectamals being $60 each like current games?

I won't really say much about the base price of it since it doesn't appeal to me at all, but I really do think its pretty absurd to sell these kinda games for full price.

Not sure what to think about the BFBC2 Vietnam expansion. Why go back to older wars after you already get to play with modern weapons? If it expands the multiplayer I might get it if it's reasonably priced, though.

And I want to check out that gunclub.ea.com site to see if there are any unlocks for BFBC2 VIPs that you can get (besides for preordering Medal of Honor), but the site won't load at all, probably overloaded. lol

Damn it, I hate how they keep cutting out the audio when someone is about to use profanity. They end up cutting out whole sentences rather than just the offending words.

And I can totally recognize Steve Blum as the voice actor of the main character in Bulletstorm lol. He's freaking everywhere.

This Star Wars Old Republic demonstration is kind of sad. You can hear them pause for applause, then just hear silence. lol

"Every player gets their own spaceship!" (pause) Audience: "..."

Ubisoft's is up next. Starts in one and a half hours.

http://www.gametrail.../e3/livefeed/ea

I'm still kind of disappointed with them deciding to pump out another Assassin's Creed barely a year after the last one. They should spend the extra effort to make AC3 even better, and include multiplayer in that game instead. I might still get Brotherhood eventually if it looks good, because I love AC, but damn.

Archived