Microsoft E3 Media Briefing Live

Rincon2000

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well clearly based on these responses, Kinect isn't for us. It's for the Wii crowd. :)

For me though, everything depends on pricing. They BETTER tell me what I want to hear.

My problem with this it that it's trying to recreate the Wii from it's launch date. .. That was, what, 3 or 4 years ago? .. come on Microsoft .. you're leading the console wars .. I expected better from you.

come on Microsoft .. you're leading the console wars .. I expected better from you.

They aren't leading the console wars, Wii is. That's why they are doing this. :)

Like Wii, though, I'm not against trying it out if they price it like Wii did. On the cheap. Not typical for MS to do cheap gadgets. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I say MS is leading the console wars because it is true that Nintedo is outselling them .. but more people are playing a 360 or PS3 than their Wiis. I get what their doing but they are ignoring their core .. and VERY loyal market. No one that is interested in Gears 3 will care about any of these Kinect games

Metal Gear Rising looked good but I wished it was more like the other games(since I never got to play anyone). Halo, Gears, and CoD looked like Halo, Gears, and CoD. Kinect games looked liked like more advanced stuff that the Wii has been doing for years. Sure it is a little advanced, but they will still end up being as "Fun once, but not much more then that" as Wii games. Color me extremely unimpressed.

Nice that it's the same price as the current models, won't be so bad if/when I have to get a new one to upgrade. But they didn't say if it came with Natal, they just said that the hard drive is bigger and it has built in WiFi. I've already bought a bigger hard drive (120GB) and a wireless network adapter.

Archived