What are you listening to?

PeeKnuckle

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the new Slash album does have some pretty good stuff. I expected the Chris Cornell track to be the best but I think "By the sword" is probably the best. I would say the CC one is my favorite though due to my love for anything CC, like the Ozzy track and the Iggy Pop track a lot to. Im not a fan of Avenged Sevenfold but the track with their vocalist is actually pretty damn good to(I think its "Nothing to Say".

http://pitchfork.com/news/38686-how-to-destroy-angels-a-drowning/

Im still not sure on this one. It's gonna be hard to adjust to hearing Reznor's music without his voice. Song is pretty good though, but it sounds a little to familar(kinda like a cross between Right Where it Belongs and something of The Fragile).

With that said, I know I will end up getting the EP whenever it comes out, wether it be free or not(im guessing this one won't be free like The Slip because they have to make money somehow, fine with me).

Thank you for posting this, Pan. I've been trying to find a link to this song. The song is definitely good, like you said. It's a little weird not hearing Trent's voice with his music, I've always been a huge fan of Nine Inch Nails, and I will support whatever he decides to do. Just gotta get use to it.